Thursday, November 20, 2008

emotionally stable, me!!

hi guys, hwru?



feel like its been so long......may b b'coz i m so happy after a spell of doom and despair....



may be...

so wat makes me so happy, cheerful, contented?...wanna kno?



its a secret that many dont kno, but u r my dearest so i ll tell u...



my friends say i m highly emotionally stable!! yup, tats tru.....



and mind u, nt just 1!!

wel, tats not a completlely new info. my personality profile as per the various personality tests i have taken on my own , also says so. so it has got to be true.
well, you kno what, if u see me in a usual tense situation, i dont kno if u ll ever consider me as emotionally stable, no chance...i ll b all tensed... gets emotional, irritating , commanding, fuming........nythg depending on my power and authority over those present as well as my responsibility in that situation....
but then i can handle deep emotional turmoils very well!...i guess i should have been able to conceal my sadness and desperation all tru out my life....other wise how can every1 miss it?
no one acknowleges me as a sad person; usually a happy person, sometimes a bit irritating(they say i demand reasonable work from them in doing group assignmnts, completly respecting their abilities....or rather i demand work according to their abilities..........their abilities, they dont deny, but work," man, we r lazy" )............ok so that settles it......
cool......i m emotionally tsble!!.....i mean stable....:).
aim sky, for it s not a limit; aim sky, not the stars..and u ll b a star....; aim sky, fly high,.........success is urs...;)but a diamond has to with stand the acid test, to prove its worth; to stand out!!!
so believe in u.......ters only 1 person in the whole world who can defeat u....AND tats U
BELEIVE, only ur own intention fail can defeat u.......no thg none else...............
for, You are God's Master Piece.There is no one else like you in the whole world!!!!

keep smiling!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: